Need Help After an Accident?
Have you been injured due to the fault of another? Let Tim and the McCoy Law team fight for you!
When you choose McCoy Law Office, you’ll receive the personal attention and help you need—when you need it. Patient, compassionate and caring, Tim will always make time to answer your questions, no matter how big or small.
Our goal: to earn your trust—and keep it.
Whether in or out of the courtroom, it is our job to effectively recover proper compensation for ALL your injuries and losses. A seasoned veteran of personal injury law with more than 30 years experience under his belt, Tim enjoys resolving complex, unusual and challenging cases—and will work diligently to ensure that you are fairly compensated for expenses, loss of wages, pain and suffering and more.
Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Call Tim today for a free case review.
- What Types Of Personal Injury Cases Does Your Firm Typically Handle?
- What Is Comparative Negligence? How Does It Impact An Auto Accident Claim?
- What Are Some Causes Of Large Trucking Accidents?
- What Are Some Causes Of Boating Accidents That Lead To Injury And Death?
- How Do Motorcycle Accidents Differ From Other Auto Accidents?
- When Does A Personal Injury Attorney Know That It’s Time To Seek A Settlement?
- What Is A Premises Liability Case In South Carolina?
Call For A Free Consultation